brew days/club only forum

This is an open forum to discuss all things that just might be on your mind.

Moderators: Post Moderators, Cheers Moderator

carbon

brew days/club only forum

Post by carbon »

I recently became a full fledged paying member, primarily to participate in the brew days. However, I am not finding any information on brew days on the site. I read a thread where it mentioned to check the member only forums for information on this, but I only see a classifieds section under the members only heading. What am I missing here? Thanks for any help.
-------
rich
backyard brewer

Re: brew days/club only forum

Post by backyard brewer »

There is actually one tomorrow. PM Lars for info.

They are usually posted in the Club-Only Events section here: http://www.brewcommune.com/forum/viewto ... f=11&t=978
brew captain

Post by brew captain »

I think Carbon needs access granted to the club only section of the site...

Brewday tomorrow is behind the orange curtain somewhere in NW Fullerton featuring Lars with his homespun Brutus and some killer smoked pork!

Cheers!
jward

Post by jward »

carbon wrote:I recently became a full fledged paying member, primarily to participate in the brew days. However, I am not finding any information on brew days on the site. I read a thread where it mentioned to check the member only forums for information on this, but I only see a classifieds section under the members only heading. What am I missing here? Thanks for any help.
Please allow me to apologize. Sorry for this. I maintain the paid member list and add new members to the "Club Members" group that provides access to the few club only sections. I try to welcome new members when I add them. So, a belated welcome and I hope you made it to the group brew.