Bruery found!

This is an open forum to discuss all things that just might be on your mind.

Moderators: Post Moderators, Cheers Moderator

Marotte Brewery

Bruery found!

Post by Marotte Brewery »

I found some Bruery beers on the shelf at Total Wine in Tustin. Since I haven't made it to the tasting room yet, I bought a Black Orchard. I'm very much enjoying it right now! I even poured it into a wine glass as recommended on the label (even if it is a Firestone Vineyard glass :wink: )

I look forward to meeting the brewers at the next club meeting (if they can make it).
jward

Re: Bruery found!

Post by jward »

Black Orchard is my favorite. Everyone I serve the Saison to loves it, but I don't care much for Saison.
sprout

Post by sprout »

John and I had a great time there last Sat. The beer section (4 double aisles including individual bottles) better than BevMore or High Times and cheaper. K:-) We got a case of Big Sky Brewing Co (Moose Drool, etc) mixed pack. Fun time!
I may not brew, but I sure can cook the books!
imredforeman

Post by imredforeman »

better than high times? i wanna go. where is this place? have you ever been to hollingshead?
primary 1 gluten free pale ale (for a buddy)
primary 2 hop head iipa
primary 3 empty
secondary 1 blueberry mead
secondary 2 blueberry melomel
secondary 3 irish red
bottled belgian wit,bavarian heffe,mexican cervesa
kevinham

Post by kevinham »

imredforeman wrote:better than high times? i wanna go. where is this place? have you ever been to hollingshead?
Total Wine is in the Tustin Marketplace, off of El Camino Real and Jamboree (between Best Buy and Toys R Us). Their selection is probably similar to Hi Times or BevMo, but the prices are slightly lower. There is no comparison to Hollingshead's, unless you REALLY like German beer, or REALLY like paying 25-50% more per beer.
Kevin