Non alcoholic beer

Mashing, fly sparging, batch sparging, dry hopping, late additions. Have an idea you want to bounce or stop by and share your experiences here.

Moderator: Post Moderators

romen
Club Secretary

Non alcoholic beer

Post by romen »

Hi all,
There was a bit of a side bar conversation about non alcoholic beer at our last meeting. I recently came across non-acoholic yeast from this seller https://escarpmentlabs.com/en-us/produc ... -alcoholic. Doesn't seem like they sell at homebrew scale though, but perhaps if there's interest a group could do a purchase and brew.
BearWithMeDeer
Competition & Style Coordinator

Re: Non alcoholic beer

Post by BearWithMeDeer »

I'm a little curious. Escarpment usually requires that you purchase three items before they'll ship you anything though. If that's the case let me know and I'll buy one of their other strains, they have some good stuff
romen
Club Secretary

Post by romen »

Definitely interested in trying this sometime this year. Maybe after the brewfest. I've got too many friends and relatives that don't drink alcohol that but want to try my homebrew "if only" I made no/low ABV beers. Challenge accepted!
WillL

Post by WillL »

Definitely noticing more breweries having non-alcoholic beers on tap. Green Cheek has a non-alcoholic hazy IPA.