Kegerator tripple tap

Oh yes! Everything you ever wanted to know about equipment or ask about equipment, this is the place to be! Share photos or ideas about equipment here.

Moderator: Post Moderators

tikitatt

Kegerator tripple tap

Post by tikitatt »

Hey all,

I need some help finding a reasonably priced single, double, or triple tap kegerator that is not crappy. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
John AKA Tikitatt
bwarbiany

Re: Kegerator tripple tap

Post by bwarbiany »

If I remember correctly from some of your other posts, you're pretty handy, right? You built out your own tasting room in the garage?

If so, how about building your own?

http://www.homebrewtalk.com/f51/coffin- ... st-256871/
Brad
tikitatt

Post by tikitatt »

Wow, that is amazing wood work! I’ll try to find a photo of my old homemade kegerator which is nothing like the website posted. My basic mechanical skills were me drilling a hole into a fridge dated back from the 1970’s.
bwarbiany wrote:If I remember correctly from some of your other posts, you're pretty handy, right? You built out your own tasting room in the garage?

If so, how about building your own?

http://www.homebrewtalk.com/f51/coffin- ... st-256871/
backyard brewer

Post by backyard brewer »

tikitatt wrote:Hey all,

I need some help finding a reasonably priced single, double, or triple tap kegerator that is not crappy. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
John AKA Tikitatt
I have one that will be for sale Nov. 1. It's not in great shape but it works and the tower itself is in good shape with SS faucets. Includes an analog temp controller, chest freezer will hold 6 cornies plus a 5 lb CO2 tank and regs. Does not include tank or regs.

It's starting to show a little surface rust, so some paint would be good but for $150 I think it's a pretty good deal. The tower itself sells for $195 from More Beer with brass-levered faucets so think of it as a fair deal on a triple-tower faucet that includes a free mediocre condition (but working) chest freezer, LOL.
3rdto1st

Post by 3rdto1st »

backyard brewer wrote:
I have one that will be for sale Nov. 1. It's not in great shape but it works and the tower itself is in good shape with SS faucets. Includes an analog temp controller, chest freezer will hold 6 cornies plus a 5 lb CO2 tank and regs. Does not include tank or regs.

It's starting to show a little surface rust, so some paint would be good but for $150 I think it's a pretty good deal. The tower itself sells for $195 from More Beer with brass-levered faucets so think of it as a fair deal on a triple-tower faucet that includes a free mediocre condition (but working) chest freezer, LOL.
Not to beat what may be a dead thread, but are you still going to sell this? Did John already buy it? cause if not, i'm totally interested.
Brewing soon: KtG
Primary :
Secondary: Sucaba clone (on oak soaked in EC12)
Kegs: Kate the just OK, English SMASH

Gals brewed '11: 50
Gals brewed '12: 50
Brewfoo

Post by Brewfoo »

I recently bought a new 3 tap kegerator from Beverage Factory in San Diego. I drove down and picked it up myself. As you already know, they sell all the parts for making one yourself which will save you $$.
backyard brewer

3rdto1st wrote:
backyard brewer wrote:

Not to beat what may be a dead thread, but are you still going to sell this? Did John already buy it? cause if not, i'm totally interested.
Luckily no, because the freezer is dying. It just gets cool. I still have the triple tower, stainless with stainless faucets, for $100.
3rdto1st

Post by 3rdto1st »

Pics of this triple tower? I may need to treat myself to an early xmas present :D
Brewing soon: KtG
Primary :
Secondary: Sucaba clone (on oak soaked in EC12)
Kegs: Kate the just OK, English SMASH

Gals brewed '11: 50
Gals brewed '12: 50
JonW
Site Admin

Post by JonW »

Tikitatt - if you're still looking for a kegerator, here's a TRUE triple tap one on CL.
http://orangecounty.craigslist.org/app/2726896206.html
tikitatt

Post by tikitatt »

Sorry, I just decided to "view your posts" and found this old one. Not sure how I missed it before but I am still looking for a kegerator and trying to talk the wife into letting me buy a new one or convert my 20 year old fridge into a kegerator. Thank you all for the posts and with my birthday next week as well as Christmas I'm on restriction on what I'm allowed to buy. Damn holidays. Ha, ha!
backyard brewer

3rdto1st wrote:Pics of this triple tower? I may need to treat myself to an early xmas present :D
It's this one: http://morebeer.com/view_product/16308/ ... _3%22_Diam

It's in great shape but you'll want new beer lines. The faucet levers were replaced with SS ones. You'll need keg connectors and of course tap handles.
maltbarley

Post by maltbarley »

JonW wrote:Tikitatt - if you're still looking for a kegerator, here's a TRUE triple tap one on CL.
I have a deposit on it and will pick it up Saturday. Very nice unit.
JonW
Site Admin

Post by JonW »

Nice score Tim!
tikitatt

Post by tikitatt »

I really need to check this site more often. Awesome score!

maltbarley wrote:
JonW wrote:Tikitatt - if you're still looking for a kegerator, here's a TRUE triple tap one on CL.
I have a deposit on it and will pick it up Saturday. Very nice unit.
tikitatt

Post by tikitatt »

I guess I must have been really good this year as Santa brought me this:

Nostalgia Electrics - Kegorator Twin-Tap Beer Keg Fridge - Stainless-Steel

I hope it's a good one since I didn't see any reviews.
Attachments
1322228_ra.jpg
1322228_ra.jpg (35.58 KiB) Viewed 2348 times