Perlick Forward Seal Faucets - 2

Oh yes! Everything you ever wanted to know about equipment or ask about equipment, this is the place to be! Share photos or ideas about equipment here.

Moderator: Post Moderators

lexuschris

Perlick Forward Seal Faucets - 2

Post by lexuschris »

Hey all,

I followed the numerous suggestions and replaced my standard faucets with Perlick Forward Seal Faucets.

I got one of the "creamer" style like the link above, and one regular Perlick. Before kegging my wheat beer, I replaced the faucets with the faucet wrench.

On my creamer faucet, I now get an occasional drip or three ..long after any pours. It seems like the seal is just not quite perfect. Today, I came home and had a tablespoon or two of beer on the counter top. Anyone know of the adjustment that I should make?

I did not un-assemble the faucets when I received them.. I just put them on.

Any ideas are appreciated! :happybeer:
--LexusChris
"A woman drove me to drink, and I hadn't even the courtesy to thank her." – W.C. Fields
kevinham

Re: Perlick Forward Seal Faucets - 2

Post by kevinham »

I would just see if you could return it. There is probably a part you can replace, but if you can return it I wouldn't bother with it.

Here is the Perlick catalog showing all the internal parts and part #s. http://www.perlick.com/pdf-files/Tapping-Catalog.pdf
Kevin