The Auld Dubliner - Riverside, CA

Just tasted something great or not so great? Have a favorite restaurant, cigar or pub you'd like to talk about? Review it here.

Moderator: Post Moderators

Beer Ya-Yas

The Auld Dubliner - Riverside, CA

Post by Beer Ya-Yas »

New Irish pub at the Tyler Mall. Had a great time last night with an Irish band playing. Had a great appetizer, not sure what it was called, but it was Buffalo style red potatoes. So good!
Robert
lagger not lager

Post by lagger not lager »

I didn't know that there was more than one of these. There is one in the same shopping center as the Century Theater in Orange. I think the Potatoes you're taking about are just called the spicy potatoes, but they are pretty damned great. The only down fall of the one out here is the beer selection.
J.D.
kevinham

Post by kevinham »

The one in Orange is called Auld Irisher. It is owned by the same company though, and when I looked at the website I found out they actually have like 10 locations.

Apparently the bar at the Orange location was hand made in Ireland and shipped over here.
Kevin
brahn
Site Admin

Post by brahn »

There's an Auld Dubliner in the district in Tustin as well. I've only been there to see my buddy's band play, but it seemed like a cool place to hang out.
backyard brewer

Post by backyard brewer »

There is also one in Mammoth. Great place, fun time. I was drinking Black butte Porters that whole night.... MMMM.....
bwarbiany

Post by bwarbiany »

I've been to the one out at Lake Las Vegas (will be out there this weekend, might have to go back :-) )

It's an Irish Pub, with typical Irish Pub food and beer. But I've never tried these potatoes, so maybe I need to give it another try.
Brad