Hi! & Free Stuff

This is an open forum to discuss all things that just might be on your mind.

Moderators: Post Moderators, Cheers Moderator

PMR_

Hi! & Free Stuff

Post by PMR_ »

Hi BrewCommune friends! It’s been awhile, so long that I no longer know what my password / email is for my original account (PMR). Hope all is well!

I have a bunch of 750mL crowlers with a screw top lid that I’d be happy to give away to good homes. They are already seamed and ready to get filled. Here’s more info on them: https://crowlernation.com/product/750ml ... -114-cans/

I have 18 boxes of them, and each box has 88 crowlers. Let me know if you’re interested in them. They’re located in San Juan Capistrano. Thanks!

Cheers,
Patrick
maltbarley

Re: Hi! & Free Stuff

Post by maltbarley »

Hey Partick, glad you stopped in!
Those are super cool and I hope someone raises a hand.

It would be great to see you at a meeting sometime, if you can swing it.

Cheers,
Tim
BrianB

Re: Hi! & Free Stuff

Post by BrianB »

Hi Patrick,
I agree with Tim it's great to hear from you and this is very nice offer.

I held off replying to see if there was any other interest from the club but if no one else is interested I would be glad to take these off you hands.

Just so you know I would be using these at a commercial brewery. Myself and two other Brewcommune members (Michael/theairtry1 and Brian/cali01xx) took over the Brewing Reserve of California (Costa Mesa) in late 2022. We do currently have the more conventional crowlers available but it would be great to try these out and see how these compare.

We would also be happy to continue to make these available to club member.

Let me know what you think.

thanks,
Brian