Is this club still active?

This is an open forum to discuss all things that just might be on your mind.

Moderators: Post Moderators, Cheers Moderator

SmoothBrews

Is this club still active?

Post by SmoothBrews »

Noticed that the next meeting hasn't been posted yet and that not much has been posted at all lately. Sorry if this question is posted erroneously. If so, please feel free to delete, but I am interested in joining and being active in this club if it is still active.
BearWithMeDeer
Competition & Style Coordinator

Re: Is this club still active?

Post by BearWithMeDeer »

We meet. I just joined this year, there's just not much activity in these boards. It's a once a month meeting, so there's not a lot of pressure I suppose...
WillL

Post by WillL »

Hey SmoothBrews!

We are still active and have meetings once a month at breweries around Orange County. The boards aren't as active as they used to be pre-covid but we've got a solid group. Our next meeting is going to be on Tuesday, September 20th at the Brewing Reserve of California in Costa Mesa at 7PM. Feel free to stop by and bring some homebrew to share if you got some.

Cheers,
Will
SmoothBrews

Post by SmoothBrews »

Thanks! Are the meetings always in the HB/Costa Mesa area? I live in Anaheim and making it down there on a Tuesday evening would be difficult.
WillL

Post by WillL »

We like to rotate around Orange County so we definitely hit up some near Anaheim as well. Rad, Unsung, Radiant, Noble, and Stereo are some we like to go to. Each month we rotate days between Tuesday and Thursday so our October meeting will be on a Thursday. And our Thursday meetings are very casual with no agenda so feel free to stop by even if you might be late. We will get a location posted up soon.

:cheers: