Thanks from Skyland

This is an open forum to discuss all things that just might be on your mind.

Moderators: Post Moderators, Cheers Moderator

BrewMasterBrad
Pro Brewer

Thanks from Skyland

Post by BrewMasterBrad »

As you are all probably aware, breweries are under strict guidelines due to the coronavirus outbreak. Skyland Ale Works is open, but only for to-go orders, until these restrictions are eased.

Our first day of operation under these restrictions was today and we have been very nervous about whether or not we will make enough money to survive over the coming weeks.

I want to send a big shout out and thanks to my brothers from Brewcommune. Our first customer today was Greg and he came in with a shopping list from other club members. This made my day. You guys are awesome.

Cheers,

Brad
I saw a werewolf drinking a pina colada down at Trader Vic's
indianajns

Re: Thanks from Skyland

Post by indianajns »

Big thanks to Curtis, Abe, Kyle, Calvin and Justin who placed an order. I'm drinking the Chech Pils as we speak and it is fantastic!!!! As I am in Yorba Linda I'm fairly close to Skyland. I'll be going back in a week or 2 if anyone wants me to pick any beers up to help get through the next few weeks. A few of us were also discussing doing this for other breweries that we have frequented as a club over the years. Stay tuned!
CurtisG

Post by CurtisG »

I'm cutting way back on drinking, so the least I could do was buy a gift card.

I'll be in when you're back open!
ctninh

Post by ctninh »

Got any info you can give on the honey blonde? Crisp and finishes on the sweet side. I get a lot of floral and perfume aromas. Great beer.

-Calvin