Club Brew Days are back for 2020.

This is an open forum to discuss all things that just might be on your mind.

Moderators: Post Moderators, Cheers Moderator

Will you attend the February Brew day on Feb 22nd?

Yes
50%
No
6%
Maybe
44%

Total votes: 16

indianajns

Club Brew Days are back for 2020.

Post by indianajns »

Club brew days have been resurrected for 2020. We will start by setting up February and March and if there is sufficient participation we will extend to other members' locations for the remainder of the year.

Club brew days are a great way to learn from others in the club as we all have different equipment and processes. If you are a newer brewer you can expect to learn a ton. If you are an experienced brewer you may realize a small tweak to your current system or process. All of this on top of hanging out together and sharing a beer or two which is always a good time.

The first club brew day will be an IPA at Greg Hinton's house on Saturday, February 22nd from 10 AM - 6 PM. Smoked tri-tip will be served around lunch time. Please respond here if you are interested in attending. :cheers:
MrAverageGuy

Re: Club Brew Days are back for 2020.

Post by MrAverageGuy »

Gonna be in Phoenix that day, hate to miss it. I'm down for hosting one at a future date....!

Jim
Mosaic1492

Post by Mosaic1492 »

I voted maybe but I am 75% likely to be there - I do a running club on Saturday morning but that usually wraps up no later than 11am.
SamIam

Post by SamIam »

I'm a maybe as well at this point. Thanks for hosting Greg.

This should probably go under Club Only Events as Brew Days are for members only.
"I feel sorry for people who don't drink. When they wake up in the morning, that's as good as they're going to feel all day!"
~Frank Sinatra
Megastout

Post by Megastout »

I am a go