BrewBrawl Update

This is an open forum to discuss all things that just might be on your mind.

Moderators: Post Moderators, Cheers Moderator

CurtisG

BrewBrawl Update

Post by CurtisG »

Hey Everybody,

I was tallying up the Brew Brawl entries for the Club Meeting Competition Award and noticed that it's still anyone's game to win!

Here are the current points

BrewmasterBrad: 3
Indianajns: 3
MrAverageGuy: 3
Reid: 3
Ctinh: 3
CurtisG: 2
Brahn : 2
khilt360 2
ScottK : 1
Mosaic1492: 1
TheAitry1: 1

In the event of a points tie, the tie breaker would go to whoever has the most medals.

With all these people tied at 3 points the BrewBrawl award is up for grabs. The November meeting is the last Brewbrawl competition before the holiday party so bring some good ones! And as a reminder only two beers can be entered per member per meeting into each competition.

Feel free to trash talk here.
ScottK

Re: BrewBrawl Update

Post by ScottK »

We can guarantee Brad won't win it. I don't think we'll be able to get him past the Orange Curtain much anymore, and any beer he brings will be suspect. He'll say it was on his homebrew/pilot system, but we'll never know. Good thing too, because I was getting tired of his beers. :happybeer:
I have not yet begun to defile myself.
bwarbiany

Post by bwarbiany »

ScottK wrote:We can guarantee Brad won't win it. I don't think we'll be able to get him past the Orange Curtain much anymore, and any beer he brings will be suspect. He'll say it was on his homebrew/pilot system, but we'll never know. Good thing too, because I was getting tired of his beers. :happybeer:
He sold out and went commercial. I was a fan of Brad's beers before it was cool. :happybeer:
Brad
Maltose Parrot

Post by Maltose Parrot »

I doubt Braq has TIME to homebrew anymore.
Mosaic1492

Post by Mosaic1492 »

Well, I did get first place in our inaugural Brew Brawl back in January (?), then a 3rd place finish in July I think. Is that 4 points rather than the 1 point score for me?
Granted there were only 2 beers in the Jan Brew Brawl, but still .....or was Jan just a test run?
CurtisG

Post by CurtisG »

Mosaic1492 wrote:Well, I did get first place in our inaugural Brew Brawl back in January (?), then a 3rd place finish in July I think. Is that 4 points rather than the 1 point score for me?
Granted there were only 2 beers in the Jan Brew Brawl, but still .....or was Jan just a test run?
Hey Bob, sorry for my screwup!

In the club meeting notes we had this labelled as a test run, but I remember giving you guys points out at the meeting. It would be unfair to remove them now.

The correct leaderboard is

MrAverageGuy: 5
Mosaic1492: 4
BrewmasterBrad: 3
Indianajns: 3
Reid: 3
Ctinh: 3
CurtisG: 2
Brahn : 2
khilt360 2
ScottK : 1
TheAitry1: 1

Still a very close race!

If a mod can update my original post please do so.