Opportunity for Aspiring Brew Masters

This is an open forum to discuss all things that just might be on your mind.

Moderators: Post Moderators, Cheers Moderator

mysticart

Opportunity for Aspiring Brew Masters

Post by mysticart »

Official Info
Official Info
MomentFlyer.jpeg (582.29 KiB) Viewed 779 times
Hey BrewCommune

I am currently casting a new feel-good TV show for USA called "The Moment" about helping people get a second chance at their dream career (Yes, the one hosted by Kurt Warner). One career in particular that we are looking at is: Brew Master. I though Beer aficionados such as yourselves might be interested.

We are very specifically looking for people who have some experience in brew making but do NOT currently have a career in the industry due to varying circumstances. This opportunity could potentially catapult someone into the industry.

Thanks for any help you're able to provide.

Best,
Julie Knapp
Casting Associate
The Moment
----
Have you or someone you know always dreamed of becoming a Brew Master? Do you have the training to do so but have been unable to follow your dreams? Nominate yourself or your loved one for the opportunity of a lifetime by going to MysticArtPictures(dot)com and clicking “The Moment” to apply for our show!
lexuschris

Re: Opportunity for Aspiring Brew Masters

Post by lexuschris »

Was debating whether this topic should officially be considered 'spam' for removal. However, this seems to pertain and may be of interest to some....
:D
--LexusChris
"A woman drove me to drink, and I hadn't even the courtesy to thank her." – W.C. Fields
grico

Re: Opportunity for Aspiring Brew Masters

Post by grico »

Interested, except the 30 years life experience. I could pick up smoking and take away 2 years of my life, would that work? K:-)
Gallons Brewed 2011: 85
Gallons Brewed 2012: 165