What did you brew in 2010?

This is an open forum to discuss all things that just might be on your mind.

Moderators: Post Moderators, Cheers Moderator

bwarbiany

Re: What did you brew in 2010?

Post by bwarbiany »

Marotte Brewery wrote:My wife and I also welcomed our first child, a daughter, on the last day of the year, but I guess that would go under the column of what my wife brewed last year!
Congrats! 2010 tax break FTW! :lol:

Congrats buddy... The first year is easier for a dad, as your wife will probably handle most of your daughter's needs (particularly if your wife is nursing). So you should still get some brew days in... Once your daughter is old enough to detach from the boob, though, and she becomes mobile, it gets harder!
Brad
maltbarley

Post by maltbarley »

Congrats, Jeremy!
JonW
Site Admin

Post by JonW »

2011 is starting out good... I'm at 50 gallons already! I do 10 g batches and I've done 3 brew days, 2 of which were double brew days. The pipeline is getting full! :D (at least 20 gallons is for an upcoming party in March). Now I need to start on what I'm going to do for the SCHF.
nico soze

Post by nico soze »

I haven't even started my first batch yet and my woman is already bellyachin cuz I'm making "ugh, nasty black beer". Instead of some fruit infused hefe. So it looks like ill be trying out a cider, also, just to shut her up.
bwarbiany

Post by bwarbiany »

nico soze wrote:I haven't even started my first batch yet and my woman is already bellyachin cuz I'm making "ugh, nasty black beer". Instead of some fruit infused hefe. So it looks like ill be trying out a cider, also, just to shut her up.
Is she coming with you on Sunday? I might have to introduce you to the wonders of the milk stout ;-)
Brad
nico soze

Post by nico soze »

nah, she's got work. honestly, she's coming around. i had her drinking old rasputin last night. really, i'm just using her as an excuse to make something fruity.