More Bruery Provisions News!

This is an open forum to discuss all things that just might be on your mind.

Moderators: Post Moderators, Cheers Moderator

kevinham

More Bruery Provisions News!

Post by kevinham »

The Bruery Provisions will be ONLINE ONLY, as of December 1, 2009.

Ordering online or over the phone and picking it up in the store shouldn't really be an inconvenience, but if it is, I apologize for that. We feel this will allow us to use our limited staff and very limited space to better serve all of our customers.

The actual storefront will be open for order pick-ups or by appointment only.

Since we won't be as big a part of the community as we wanted, I will be planning more classes and demos to get everyone involved with the store. So keep your eyes open for that.

Just a reminder the website is www.brueryprovisions.com

Thanks!
Kevin
maltbarley

Re: More Bruery Provisions News!

Post by maltbarley »

Bummer...it ain't an easy business to be in.
lexuschris

Post by lexuschris »

Ya gotta do what makes business sense. :beer:

I actually think this works out better... being able to order online and stop by for the pickup. Nice & easy! Will your in-store pickup hours be roughly the same as your store hours before?

Cheers! :cheers:
--LexusChris
"A woman drove me to drink, and I hadn't even the courtesy to thank her." – W.C. Fields
kevinham

Post by kevinham »

lexuschris wrote:Ya gotta do what makes business sense. :beer:

I actually think this works out better... being able to order online and stop by for the pickup. Nice & easy! Will your in-store pickup hours be roughly the same as your store hours before?

Cheers! :cheers:
--LexusChris
That is still TBD, but probably. If we set up a pick-up time before hand you could pretty much come any time during the day.
Kevin
kevinham

Post by kevinham »

maltbarley wrote:Bummer...it ain't an easy business to be in.
Definitely not doing it for the money. It's going to be a great thing though. This way I will be able to carry more products, have fresher ingredients, and even better prices. Plus it will free up some time to plan some cool demos and classes.

Next step after we finish fixing everything on the website is launch our professional brewer kits. So far we have confirmation from lots of great breweries including Green Flash, Cambridge, and Shmaltz (He'brew). Pretty exciting stuff. Even you really experienced guys are going to want to try some of these recipes.
Kevin