Real kegerators for sale! 25% discount till 3-16-09!

Old posts and such end up here. This forum is still visible.

Moderator: Post Moderators

spkrtoy

Real kegerators for sale! 25% discount till 3-16-09!

Post by spkrtoy »

[edited 3-4-09 with 25% discount]
I have 2 Avanti 6200 that's got a single tap kegerators for sale.
One's an with a single gauge regulator & the other w/o regulator, and both will hold all but coors 1/2 barrels as well as 1/4's and 5's.

The other's a Haier and it's also got a single tap and will hold all 1/2, 1/4 and a couple of 5'ers. No regulator, yet.
Co2 tank's optional.
I also have some 5.0 cu.ft. Oster refrigerators that could be made into a kegerator and w/o beer stuff they're $60-75.
I also have a dual tower upgrade towers as well as Perlick add-on's to make more!
Avanti and Haier 25% off now till 3-16-09. I'll edit those posts for discount.
Last edited by spkrtoy on Tue Mar 03, 2009 11:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Cheers,
Lyn
Everybody has the right to be stupid. Some people abuse the privilege.

I hope life isn’t a big joke, because I don’t get it.
What I don't Know Far out weighs what I do.
bwarbiany

Re: Real kegerators for sale!

Post by bwarbiany »

I don't think that many people on this forum are still bottling on a regular basis... But for any of those who are (coughJonGokucough), a kegging setup makes homebrewing MUCH more fun. Dustin says he'd probably have quit brewing if he was still bottling... So if anyone is looking at it... I recommend it (although you should start right up front with an upgrade to dual taps).
Brad
kevinham

Post by kevinham »

bwarbiany wrote:I don't think that many people on this forum are still bottling on a regular basis... But for any of those who are (coughJonGokucough), a kegging setup makes homebrewing MUCH more fun. Dustin says he'd probably have quit brewing if he was still bottling... So if anyone is looking at it... I recommend it (although you should start right up front with an upgrade to dual taps).
Haha, no kidding. I only bottled two batches before I had my kegerator. It only took me one batch to decide to start building it though. Not only is it waaaaay easier than bottling, but its much more fun to have beer on tap.
Kevin
JonGoku

Post by JonGoku »

bwarbiany wrote:I don't think that many people on this forum are still bottling on a regular basis... But for any of those who are (coughJonGokucough), a kegging setup makes homebrewing MUCH more fun. Dustin says he'd probably have quit brewing if he was still bottling... So if anyone is looking at it... I recommend it (although you should start right up front with an upgrade to dual taps).
Hahahaha, I just found this post and yea, I'm still bottling... I have other issues though (coughstoragespacecoughwifecough) so won't be able to pick up on this steal. Thanks for posting though Lyn.
Jon Image
spkrtoy

Post by spkrtoy »

JonGoku wrote:
Hahahaha, I just found this post and yea, I'm still bottling... I have other issues though (coughstoragespacecoughwifecough) so won't be able to pick up on this steal. Thanks for posting though Lyn.
I now have 2 Avanti Stainless steel single tap, 1 Haier single and one that "all I can say is it's old but functional" single tap ones for sale. (item model #'s listed above for Avanti & Haier ones)
1st Avanti w/o regulator but with single tap, top guard, co2 holder $200
2nd Avanti w/ single co2 reg w/sankey tap, tower, guard co2 holder $300
Haier SS w/o reg w/tap and co2 holder $250

Now all are 25% off!

Now here's a link to the Avanti website with the manual. All I have is the kegerator, single tap and the other items listed

for those who're cheap, I have an older kegerator w/ single tap no co2 stuff but works and you can't beat it for $75!! K:-)

I also have a few dual tap towers too along with parts to make singles into dual or triple with original, new, Perlick parts.
Also have Perlick SS forward seal faucets from $27 ea to $35 for the Brass ones.

I also have a new 5 cu/ft chest freezer that's perfect for 2 cornies for $125
Ranco digital controller: $45, Ranco non digital $30
I do have co2 tanks and regulators as well so let me know what you need and I'll hook you up.
:happybeer: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :beer:
Geez, don't get me started, I'll have to gather up this stuff, Oh wait, I did that last weekend so 80% of this is readily available for immediate purchasing and the price is right so, come on down and let's make a deal or no deal to tell the truth and nothing but the truth.

Call me anytime.
I'm not blonde either..
Just call me!
Last edited by spkrtoy on Wed Mar 04, 2009 1:05 am, edited 1 time in total.
dhempy

Post by dhempy »

Hey Lyn:

Good to see you posting here.

Dan
spkrtoy

Re: Real kegerators for sale! 25% discount till 3-16-09!

Post by spkrtoy »

now have 2 Avanti Stainless steel single tap, 1 Haier single and one that "all I can say is it's old but functional" single tap ones for sale. (item model #'s listed above for Avanti & Haier ones)
1st Avanti w/o regulator but with single tap, top guard, co2 holder $200
2nd Avanti w/ single co2 reg w/sankey tap, tower, guard co2 holder $300
Haier SS w/o reg w/tap and co2 holder $250
I have 2 Avanti B6000's and the Haier still and pricing's still good!
Please PM Me directly and I'll respond.
I'll bring one by tonight to the meeting and first one with the money get's it!
spkrtoy

Post by spkrtoy »

Update:
Brad came by 3-29 and picked up 2 of the Avanti kegerators for Joe and Ray.

I still have one more Avanti BD6000 left (no co2 tank or hoses) with a single tap tower but with tank holder in B+ shape that I'm letting go for $175! (Note this will not hold 1/2 barrels of Coors, but will hold 2-3 cornies!)
The Haier kegerator with single tap tower is still avail. too at the same price.

I'm down to 3 or 4 working kegs too, so $30 ea will give them a new home.
JonGoku

Post by JonGoku »

Lyn, do you have any kegs your parting with too?
Jon Image
Second Home

Post by Second Home »

spkrtoy wrote:Update:
Brad came by 3-29 and picked up 2 of the Avanti kegerators for Joe and Ray.

I still have one more Avanti BD6000 left (no co2 tank or hoses) with a single tap tower but with tank holder in B+ shape that I'm letting go for $175! (Note this will not hold 1/2 barrels of Coors, but will hold 2-3 cornies!)
The Haier kegerator with single tap tower is still avail. too at the same price.

I'm down to 3 or 4 working kegs too, so $30 ea will give them a new home.
You still have any left? I am interested in getting a kegerator. Let me know! Thanks!

Brandon
To good Friends, Good Times, and Good Brew!
spkrtoy

Post by spkrtoy »

Please, can any admin or moderator, please remove this thread, as my last kegerator's been sold 5-4-09.

This part can stay:
I do want to sell more of my excess stuff & they're to be listed later based upon interest.

Thanks to all here on BrewCommune who let me list and especially to Brandon aka (secondhome here on BC) who got this STEAL! on a near new AVANTI BD6000 kegerator with co2 reg, sankey fitting, co2 tank holder and 4 locking casters did not have 5# co2 tank or drip tray, ALL for just $175 plus a $40 upgrade to a nice 3" air cooled SS perlick dual tower and also for an additional $60 for 2 perlick SS forward seal faucets.
Congrats! you got a $600+ unit for $275 and dual tower plus the best faucets for beer! A co2 tank's $50.
Second Home

Post by Second Home »

spkrtoy wrote:Please, can any admin or moderator, please remove this thread, as my last kegerator's been sold 5-4-09.

This part can stay:
I do want to sell more of my excess stuff & they're to be listed later based upon interest.

Thanks to all here on BrewCommune who let me list and especially to Brandon aka (secondhome here on BC) who got this STEAL! on a near new AVANTI BD6000 kegerator with co2 reg, sankey fitting, co2 tank holder and 4 locking casters did not have 5# co2 tank or drip tray, ALL for just $175 plus a $40 upgrade to a nice 3" air cooled SS perlick dual tower and also for an additional $60 for 2 perlick SS forward seal faucets.
Congrats! you got a $600+ unit for $275 and dual tower plus the best faucets for beer! A co2 tank's $50.
Very happy with the purchase! Thanks Lyn! :cheers:
To good Friends, Good Times, and Good Brew!