September 2009 Club Meeting

Old posts and such end up here. This forum is still visible.

Moderator: Post Moderators

kevinham

September 2009 Club Meeting

Post by kevinham »

Hello everyone, it is that time again. Our next club meeting will be Tuesday, September 15, 2009 at Backstreet Brewery in Irvine (inside Lamppost Pizza). The meeting will start at 7 PM sharp. As always bringing homebrew is allowed and encouraged.

The main focus of the meeting will be nominations for the upcoming club officer election for 2010. Other topics anyone wants to talk about can be suggested on this thread.

I am working with Backstreet brewer Dave Moody to give a presentation, if there are any suggestions please post them here.

Backstreet/Lamppost
14450 Culver Drive
Irvine, CA 92604
(949) 857-0160
http://www.lamppostpizza.com/backstreet/
Kevin
jward

Re: September 2009 Club Meeting

Post by jward »

kevinham wrote:The main focus of the meeting will be nominations for the upcoming club officer election for 2010. Other topics anyone wants to talk about can be suggested on this thread.
We will have corrections, updates, and changes to the bylaws for ratification. I hope to post those in the Club Business section before the meeting.
maltbarley

Post by maltbarley »

I will not be there until around 8:30 as it's Back to School night. Would someone kindly take minutes and attendance or me?

Thanks.
BrewMasterBrad
Pro Brewer

Post by BrewMasterBrad »

maltbarley wrote:I will not be there until around 8:30 as it's Back to School night. Would someone kindly take minutes and attendance or me?

Thanks.
There you go again. Putting your family before beer. Better get your priorities straight. :cheers: I nominate Sprout to take notes in your absence.
I saw a werewolf drinking a pina colada down at Trader Vic's
brew captain

Post by brew captain »

I nominate Jon Goku if he can get permission to come to the meeting... :shock:

DOH!!!

Cheers!
JonGoku

Post by JonGoku »

brew captain wrote:I nominate Jon Goku if he can get permission to come to the meeting... :shock:

DOH!!!

Cheers!
Hahaha, I need to scan my house for wire taps I see.

Permission has been granted and I will be in attendance along with my son. However handling Sean, beer, and pizza at the same time may be a tough enough job by itself so if we can get someone else to take notes instead I'd appreciate it.

:cheers:
Jon Image