PBW for sale! any amount, anytime

Old posts and such end up here. This forum is still visible.

Moderator: Post Moderators

spkrtoy

PBW for sale! any amount, anytime

Post by spkrtoy »

I think brewcaptain bathes in this stuff
Kidding, but you cannot doubt the effectiveness of PBW for cleaning your brewing equipment.
Before my back went south to antartica for the year, I'd purchased thru an online store a 50# bucket of this wundarbar cleaner and now that I can't brew, I'm offering it up for sale here.
B3 will sell you 1# for $7 and 4#'s for $20 ( http://morebeer.com/search?search=pbw )
I'll do much better.
1# for $5
5#'s for $20
10#'s for $35
I've sold 8-10 pounds already to other brew clubs members in the area, so please let me know if you're interested and I'll wait with baited breath for you to come over with the moolah and a beer or two to allow me to sample and let you know where to put it into competition (new members, just ask around....)
brew captain

Re: PBW for sale! any amount, anytime

Post by brew captain »

Lyn,

There is no doubt that PBW is a great cleaner in the brewhouse. A lot of guys are touting OxiClean as an equal, but I wound not rush to get on that bandwagon (go read what JonGoku just did to a couple cases of new bottles with OxiClean). So, since you have been forced to quit the hobby, I would love to help you recoup some of your cost on this product.

I'll offer you $50 for 25lbs of PBW if I can take it home in the bucket.

Limited time offer. I can come by Saturday afternoon (need to see Rezzin as well) around 4:00pm.

Let me know...

Cheers!
spkrtoy

Re: PBW for sale! any amount, anytime

Post by spkrtoy »

Rob, se my PM to you.
Shame on you Epissle!.