Flatscreen TVs

Got something to hock? This forum is visible to the public, but only members can post.

Moderator: Post Moderators

lexuschris

Flatscreen TVs

Post by lexuschris »

Hi all,

I'm getting ready to move again this coming week, and find myself with a few too many flatscreen TV's in the medium size category. All are working to the best of my knowledge. I may have table stands for 1 or 2 of them, most are wall mounts. Some are in use now, and others I put into storage 2 years ago.

They are all 3-6 years old, and support wi-fi. I'd rather find them a good home for say .. $20 or some good homebrew! (please no habenaro vanilla stouts, etc... good from time to time, but not my regular go-to styles)

#1 = 32" Vizio D32f-G1
#2 = 32" Vizio M320NV
#3 = 42" in storage .. TBD
#4 = 40" Samsun UN40J62300AF

#1 and #2 were college dormroom TV's for my kids, who have since graduated. Recently tested and in good condition.

#3 is in bubble wrap/storage, so I will need to peel it back to see the model info

#4 is a Dec 2016 build from Samsung, and I have been using it to watch football as I brew on Sundays. It works well.

Please PM me with your interest and questions.
Thanks
--LexusChris
"A woman drove me to drink, and I hadn't even the courtesy to thank her." – W.C. Fields
lexuschris

Re: Flatscreen TVs

Post by lexuschris »

Still have these... free to a brewer! ;)
"A woman drove me to drink, and I hadn't even the courtesy to thank her." – W.C. Fields