2023 Southern California Homewbrew Festival May 5,6

What's happening in the beer world and where.

Moderator: Post Moderators

lexuschris

2023 Southern California Homewbrew Festival May 5,6

Post by lexuschris »

Greetings all!

Spring is finally here and SCHF is right around the corner! This is an amazing weekend, and something you should at least look into!

For 2023, they are returning to Vail Lake Resort near Temecula. Some folks camp, some drive in, some stay local. Friday night is commercial brewers pour and campfire crawl, then the main even on Saturday has dozens of homebrew clubs pouring homebrew! It is a great way to experience everything from seltzers, meads, ciders, ales, lagers, gruits, etc.

For more information, and signups, go to the California Homebrewers page, and become a member. Then purchase a ticket to the event, or volunteer for a free entry pass! https://www.calhomebrewers.org/2023-sou ... formation/

Brewcommune will be have a booth and we are pouring homebrew this year! The Brewcommune campsite is in 'The Oaks' section of the camground, so be sure to stop by and say hi and visit us at our booth on Saturday.

If you are interested in bringing a keg of homebrew to pour at the booth, please PM me as I am putting together our tap list and schedule. Its going to be another great event!

:happybeer:
--LexusChris
"A woman drove me to drink, and I hadn't even the courtesy to thank her." – W.C. Fields