2022 Southern California Homebrew Festival April 29,30

What's happening in the beer world and where.

Moderator: Post Moderators

lexuschris

2022 Southern California Homebrew Festival April 29,30

Post by lexuschris »

Greetings all!

After a 2 year hiatus the annual Southern California Homebrew Festival (SCHF) is a go for this year!! :happybeer:

Returning to Vail Lake Resort near Temecula, some folks camp, some drive in, some stay local. Friday night is commercial brewers pour and campfire crawl, then the main even on Saturday has dozens of homebrew clubs pouring homebrew! It is a great way to experience everything from seltzers, meads, ciders, ales, lagers, gruits, etc. For more information, and signups, go to the California Homebrewers page, and become a member. Then purchase a ticket to the event, or volunteer for a free entry pass!
https://www.calhomebrewers.org/2022-schf-info/

A bunch of us are going, and you are always sure to meet lots of fellow homebrewers!
--LexusChris
"A woman drove me to drink, and I hadn't even the courtesy to thank her." – W.C. Fields
Megastout

Re: 2022 Southern California Homebrew Festival April 29,30

Post by Megastout »

Indeed. I will be there.
Can share my campsite
Chillindamos

Post by Chillindamos »

I'll be there this weekend with QUAFF. If I see Brewcommune shirts walking around, I'll say hi! I'll pack my OG Brewcommune shirt as well :D
Will you have a booth? If you could use another tasty keg, I'm happy to contribute.
Cheers,
Sean
lexuschris

Post by lexuschris »

Hey Sean,

Sorry that I missed your message prior to the fest! I remember seeing you at the Quaff booth, and I knew you looked familiar, but I didn't connect it all. (It was a good beer day, no?) :happybeer:

Hope to see you soon at another event or something!
--LexusChris
"A woman drove me to drink, and I hadn't even the courtesy to thank her." – W.C. Fields