OC Brew Ha Ha

What's happening in the beer world and where.

Moderator: Post Moderators

backhousebrew

OC Brew Ha Ha

Post by backhousebrew »

The Brew Ha Ha was a great event.
I shared a booth with Addison Homebrew Provisions. I brewed a partial mash recipe and AHP set up some ingredient displays and a keg of brew to share. Mike and Scott were there from AHP to help with crowd control at our booth. Mike brought a couple kegs of his IPA which were excellent.
I brought a keg of Blonde Ale and a keg of Hemp Ale.
Thanks to all the Brewcommune members who stopped by to say hi. Derrin, Brian, Jon, Tim, Sam,
Tim and Scott tried to roll away with my extract brewstove while I wasn't looking.
P1030171(1).JPG
P1030171(1).JPG (112.6 KiB) Viewed 911 times
Drink Good Beer!
lexuschris

Re: OC Brew Ha Ha

Post by lexuschris »

Sounds like a good time!! Sorry to have missed it this year... will have to get myself more organized for 2013!
:)
--LexusChris
"A woman drove me to drink, and I hadn't even the courtesy to thank her." – W.C. Fields
nevery

Post by nevery »

backhousebrew wrote:Tim and Scott tried to roll away with my extract brewstove while I wasn't looking.
I don't blame them! I would have done the same thing, except I would have found a bottle of your sarsaparilla stout and ganked that too!

Thanks for sharing! Wish I could have been there. :)

Last Notable: BullMac's Citra's Last Stand, Fathead Head Hunter, Theakston Old Peculiar, Pliny the Elder! (Courtesy of bwarbiany), Bruery White Chocolate

Anticipating:

maltbarley

Post by maltbarley »

backhousebrew wrote:Tim and Scott tried to roll away with my extract brewstove while I wasn't looking.
And we would have gotten away with it if it weren't for those meddling kids!