Hello!

This is an open forum to discuss all things that just might be on your mind.

Moderators: Post Moderators, Cheers Moderator

Traveling Fred

Hello!

Post by Traveling Fred »

Hello everyone! My name is Fred and I just joined. I've been home brewing for almost 2 years. I stopped by the booth at the AHA conference this year and got a chance to find you guys as a local brew club in OC. I look forward to meeting you guys at the gatherings and being able to learn from your experiences.
bwarbiany

Re: Hello!

Post by bwarbiany »

Welcome, Fred!
Brad
lexuschris

Post by lexuschris »

Welcome aboard Fred!

There is lots of good information here on the boards, and if you have any area of interest, go ahead and post up a few comments or questions. We do our big club meeting every other month, usually on the 3rd Tuesday. So July 21st or so would be the next big gathering.

While a large portion of the board & club are free, we do have club brew days, member forum section, club barrel batch projects, and a few other things for the paid membership. You are welcome to partake in either one at your leisure. Folks will answer your questions and provide lots of feedback regardless of where you post it!
:happybeer:
--LexusChris
"A woman drove me to drink, and I hadn't even the courtesy to thank her." – W.C. Fields
JonW
Site Admin

Post by JonW »

Welcome Fred! Glad to have you aboard.

Your Paypal came through, so I have added you to the paid member section. When you go to the "Board Index", there should now be a section titled "Cub-Only Forums". This is where you will find information regarding club events and activities.

Please post up any questions you might have as we're all here to help each other.
Justin H
Club President

Post by Justin H »

Hey Fred,
It was good meeting you at NHC. Thanks for stopping by the booth and sharing your IPA (I think... Club night was kind of a blur). Either way, welcome to the club.
Traveling Fred

Post by Traveling Fred »

Thanks everyone! Yeah that wasn't me with the IPA but it's all good. There were definitely some blurs throughout the weekend :happybeer:
maltbarley

Post by maltbarley »

I think I remember having a beer.

Welcome!