Mazer Cup International 2014

Check for upcoming competitions here or just discuss results, entries and share your triumphs and tragedies!

Moderator: Post Moderators

Oskaar

Mazer Cup International 2014

Post by Oskaar »

Announcing The 2014 Mazer Cup International Home Meadmaker Competition

Entry Deadline fast approaching - March 07,2014

The Mazer Cup International 2014 will be conducted on March 21 & 22, 2014 in Boulder, Colorado

The Mazer Cup International is a BJCP & AHA sanctioned mead-only competition open to all home and professional meadmakers.

Enter your best and take a shot at winning a hand-crafted mazers awarded for first, second and third place per category!

How do I enter?
Click here to enter. Entries are registered ONLINE, saving the hassle of paper tracking, and keeping the fee to a very reasonable $10.00 per entry.

Why should I enter?
• Compete against a host of international home meadmakers
• Valuable feedback from MJCP judges, professional meadmakers
• Suggestions on how to improve your mead from MJCP judges, professional meadmakers

When may I enter?
• Enter Now! The Mazer Cup International is currently accepting entries
• The entry deadline is March 07, 2014
• The Mazer Cup Home Competition judging will be on Saturday, March 22, 2014

Don't Miss Out!
Visit the Mazer Cup International Website here. Enter and go head-to-head with the best meadmakers in the world. This will be a great competition for mead feedback from mead experts, writers and award winning meadmakers. As a bonus this year we will have a judge from the UC Davis - Robert Mondavi Institute Honey and Pollination Center judging as well!

Add us as a Facebook friend here

or

Follow us on Twitter here

Cheers and Best of Luck
Pete "Oskaar" Bakulic
Don't go into the Pimped-Out-Refrigerator Jack!
Oskaar

Entries Closed - MCI 2014

Post by Oskaar »

Well the entry limit we put in place this year has been met so entries are now closed. That happened pretty quickly!
Don't go into the Pimped-Out-Refrigerator Jack!