Quaff's AFC-2013 competition

Check for upcoming competitions here or just discuss results, entries and share your triumphs and tragedies!

Moderator: Post Moderators

oc eric

Re: Quaff's AFC-2013 competition

Post by oc eric »

Congrats Chris and Don! I had both of your winning beers and they deserved the recognition. :cheers:
An intelligent man is sometimes forced to be drunk with his fools. - Hemingway
backhousebrew

Post by backhousebrew »

Thank you all for helping me improve my brewing.
I got an invite from the QUAFF people for another competition that I'm not familiar with.
Has anyone ever heard of this?

"Congratulations! By placing first in the 2013 America's Finest City Homebrew competition you have qualified for entry into the finals of the sixteenth annual Masters Championship of Amateur Brewing (MCAB), to be held in 2014."
Drink Good Beer!
bwarbiany

Post by bwarbiany »

backhousebrew wrote:Thank you all for helping me improve my brewing.
I got an invite from the QUAFF people for another competition that I'm not familiar with.
Has anyone ever heard of this?

"Congratulations! By placing first in the 2013 America's Finest City Homebrew competition you have qualified for entry into the finals of the sixteenth annual Masters Championship of Amateur Brewing (MCAB), to be held in 2014."
I've heard of MCAB... Certain comps are qualifiers for it. I don't know any details (as I've never placed BOS, and never done so in a qualifying competition), but I've heard of it.
Brad