HOMEBREW CHALLENGE, again.

Check for upcoming competitions here or just discuss results, entries and share your triumphs and tragedies!

Moderator: Post Moderators

nico soze

HOMEBREW CHALLENGE, again.

Post by nico soze »

Out Of the Park Pizza and Davis Family Brewery are pleased to announce that HOMEBREW CHALLENGE 2.0 will be in march 2012. start planning your crazy beers....
nico soze

Re: HOMEBREW CHALLENGE, again.

Post by nico soze »

Rumor alert: homebrew challenge 2.0 may or may not be March 24, and it may or may not be part of a larger craft brew festival, and the bos winner may or may not be eligible to be brewed at a local microbrewery. Facts are fuzzy at this point But start planning gentlemen.
JonW
Site Admin

Post by JonW »

I may or may not attend! :D
grico

Post by grico »

I dont believe in rumors. You know the rules, pics or it didnt happen.
Gallons Brewed 2011: 85
Gallons Brewed 2012: 165
nico soze

Post by nico soze »

Ill be coming with the straight dope just as soon as I can. I don't want to say names and promise stuff til its locked in. I'm just excited and want e everyone else to be excited too
dhempy

Post by dhempy »

Once this is locked in .. I'll add it to the calendar.

Dan
nico soze

Post by nico soze »

well, it didn't get locked in.... but... it's now attached to another event; CalWest Hydroponics and Homebrew's "Learn to Homebrew Day" saturday Nov. 3. i don't know all the detail on that, but stay tuned. i do know there will be a band, and some commerical breweries pouring, and several homebrewers brewing. there will also be the BOS round of

"HOMEBREW CHALLENGE II; this time its personal"

this event is scheduled for Oct 20. i haven't locked in a venue yet, but there's an event page on facebook you can check for updates.
http://www.facebook.com/events/48147274 ... ser_joined
nico soze

Post by nico soze »

its on! oct 20 at noon. out of the park pizza. bring $20 and 2 22's or 3 12s or a growler, and be for food and beer. the BOS round will be judged on nov 3rd at Calwest Hydro and Homebrew, at a bigger event, so please have 2 gallons ready in case you advance.