new to it all

Mashing, fly sparging, batch sparging, dry hopping, late additions. Have an idea you want to bounce or stop by and share your experiences here.

Moderator: Post Moderators

gills

new to it all

Post by gills »

hows every one doin? well i all ways have wanted to brew my own beer. but im still new to it all, i mean soo new ihavent even got'in my brew kit yet but i have a fairly good idea of the one im getting. but anyways i was lookin around today at some of the beer site over the net and i seen a few recipes i would like to try and some things i just kinda thought would be kooo to try. but at want point would i put things like cinnamin and other spices in to the mix, thianks.
spkrtoy

Post by spkrtoy »

It's really simple. Making beer is like cooking, just takes a couple of weeks!
Last edited by spkrtoy on Sun Aug 24, 2008 3:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
backyard brewer

Re: new to it all

Post by backyard brewer »

gills wrote:hows every one doin? well i all ways have wanted to brew my own beer. but im still new to it all, i mean soo new ihavent even got'in my brew kit yet but i have a fairly good idea of the one im getting. but anyways i was lookin around today at some of the beer site over the net and i seen a few recipes i would like to try and some things i just kinda thought would be kooo to try. but at want point would i put things like cinnamin and other spices in to the mix, thianks.
The first thing you should do is read the book How To Brewby John Palmer. You'll want a hard copy, but you can read it online here at http://www.howtobrew.com

It'll answer a ton of questions for you and give you even more. Start there.
gills

Post by gills »

koool thanks