Double Walled Stainless Growler Group Buy

Oh yes! Everything you ever wanted to know about equipment or ask about equipment, this is the place to be! Share photos or ideas about equipment here.

Moderator: Post Moderators

jward

Re: Double Walled Stainless Growler Group Buy

Post by jward »

Just paid for 1, preferring natural stainless.
ocluke

Post by ocluke »

Sort of tangential, but for those of you who are frustrated with Paypal as a payment vehicle, Google lets you pay people right inside Gmail.
Luke

MetaBrewing - A homebrewing blog documenting experiments with equipment, processes, recipes, hops, wild yeast, and whatever else happens to sneak its way in.
SamIam

Post by SamIam »

I'll take two in SS, Paid. Thanks Luke!
"I feel sorry for people who don't drink. When they wake up in the morning, that's as good as they're going to feel all day!"
~Frank Sinatra
ocluke

Post by ocluke »

SamIam wrote:I'll take two in SS, Paid. Thanks Luke!
Got it. Here's the updated order sheet that will be placed tomorrow, assuming I don't get any new additions before then.
Luke

MetaBrewing - A homebrewing blog documenting experiments with equipment, processes, recipes, hops, wild yeast, and whatever else happens to sneak its way in.
lexuschris

Post by lexuschris »

Luke,

I just sent you $$$ in paypal for 2 growlers: 1 SS and 1 Black please.

Many thanks!
--LexusChris aka cazchris
"A woman drove me to drink, and I hadn't even the courtesy to thank her." – W.C. Fields
BigDaddyOC

Post by BigDaddyOC »

I'm in for 3 in black please.
gromitdj

Post by gromitdj »

I'm in for 1 in stainless. Just sent over the Paypal Funds. Thanks!
Donnie
maltbarley

Post by maltbarley »

If there is another order, I'll take one in natural. Thanks!
ocluke

Post by ocluke »

maltbarley wrote:If there is another order, I'll take one in natural. Thanks!
Tim, see page 2 for instructions on ordering. Things changed and there is only going to be one order with however many people order and Paypal me for the growlers. I'm submitting this in an hour or so. I'll post back here when the order has been placed.

[edit] If you can't Paypal me in time but still want in on the order, no problem. Just post here so that I know to include you. Thanks.
Luke

ocluke

Post by ocluke »

Order submitted. I'll update here when I get an update on shipping as we get closer to the date.
Luke

brahn
Site Admin

Post by brahn »

You know that whenever you give somebody a growler it's supposed to be full, right? :happybeer:
ocluke

Post by ocluke »

brahn wrote:You know that whenever you give somebody a growler it's supposed to be full, right? :happybeer:
I was actually thinking the deal was that I was going to exchange each person's growler(s) for a bottle of his best homebrew. :idea:

If we all filled these growlers and brought them to one meeting, we'd have 11.5 gallons of beer to consume. Of course, that would involve me actually attending a meeting. :wave:
Luke

gromitdj

Post by gromitdj »

ocluke wrote:I was actually thinking the deal was that I was going to exchange each person's growler(s) for a bottle of his best homebrew.
Seems like an acceptable exchange rate to me. Can't promise it will be homebrew, but an exchange of beer for growler is definitely in order.

Thanks for the effort you put into this!
Donnie
JonW
Site Admin

Post by JonW »

ocluke wrote:Of course, that would involve me actually attending a meeting. :wave:
You need to get that wine club moved to another night! We do have another BC meeting tomorrow night.
dhempy

Post by dhempy »

brahn wrote:You know that whenever you give somebody a growler it's supposed to be full, right? :happybeer:
Yeah well I PAID for mine so he's off the hook ...AND as per quid pro quo so am I!
:cheers:

Dan