6 gallon glass carboys - $30 delivered

Oh yes! Everything you ever wanted to know about equipment or ask about equipment, this is the place to be! Share photos or ideas about equipment here.

Moderator: Post Moderators

ocluke

6 gallon glass carboys - $30 delivered

Post by ocluke »

Even though I have a conical and sanke fermentor kit, I still find myself regularly using carboys. I like being able to see what's going on during fermentation and visually confirm that the inside is clean. I especially like them for long-term aging. If anyone else out there is as backwards as I am and doesn't have a horror story involving broken glass, you might want to consider this deal on Amazon right now. These come on every so often and then disappear immediately. 6 gallon glass carboys for $30 delivered.
http://goo.gl/3Jg2P
(sorry, on a mobile, and apparently there is no hyperlink button on the mobile website version of BrewCommune)
Luke

MetaBrewing - A homebrewing blog documenting experiments with equipment, processes, recipes, hops, wild yeast, and whatever else happens to sneak its way in.
ocluke

Re: 6 gallon glass carboys - $30 delivered

Post by ocluke »

I guess hyperlinks are automatically linked on the mobile site. I cancel my apology.
Luke

MetaBrewing - A homebrewing blog documenting experiments with equipment, processes, recipes, hops, wild yeast, and whatever else happens to sneak its way in.
Marotte Brewery

Post by Marotte Brewery »

Must have been a quick sale. They are $55 now...
DrDually

Post by DrDually »

If anyone is interested, I have two 6.6 gallon carboys for sale...$30/ea
Chris aka Dr Dually
drdually@att.net

Life is tough. It is even tougher when you are stupid. John Wayne

Bottled and enjoying: Nada, zip
Kegged: English Brown, American Amber, Double Barrel Ale
Next up: Kolsch