Cheap Corny Kegs

Oh yes! Everything you ever wanted to know about equipment or ask about equipment, this is the place to be! Share photos or ideas about equipment here.

Moderator: Post Moderators

ocluke

Cheap Corny Kegs

Post by ocluke »

I just found a resource for cheap, used Corny kegs. $36.99/each on sale. I was told they only had about 40 or so left at this price, then they will go up to $45. I just ordered 4 kegs today, and the total with their discounted shipping was about $167 delivered.
http://www.ritebrew.com/product-p/843318.htm
Luke

MetaBrewing - A homebrewing blog documenting experiments with equipment, processes, recipes, hops, wild yeast, and whatever else happens to sneak its way in.
brahn
Site Admin

Re: Cheap Corny Kegs

Post by brahn »

Man, that makes me glad I bought more kegs than I thought I would need a few years ago. Prices have really gone through the roof.
ocluke

Post by ocluke »

brahn wrote:Man, that makes me glad I bought more kegs than I thought I would need a few years ago. Prices have really gone through the roof.
Yes, be glad. This is cheaper than I have found anywhere else. Most places are over $50/each delivered.
Luke

MetaBrewing - A homebrewing blog documenting experiments with equipment, processes, recipes, hops, wild yeast, and whatever else happens to sneak its way in.
JonW
Site Admin

Post by JonW »

Sure glad I bought those 125 kegs when I did! lol
Based on the stock market back then, I should have bought more as investments. :lol:
ocluke

Post by ocluke »

JonW wrote:Sure glad I bought those 125 kegs when I did! lol
Based on the stock market back then, I should have bought more as investments. :lol:

True. I wish I had purchased more from you at the time. These are only $1.99 more than what they cost when you did that order, so the price, relatively speaking, isn't bad, considering the days of bulk buys seem to be in the past.
Luke

BrewMasterBrad
Pro Brewer

Post by BrewMasterBrad »

At those prices, I may just sell all my kegs and retire.
I saw a werewolf drinking a pina colada down at Trader Vic's
ocluke

Post by ocluke »

But then what would you do in your retirement without kegs?
Luke

bwarbiany

Post by bwarbiany »

I just picked one up at O'Shea last night for $54.99 (minus 10% for AHA discount). I wanted to buy a bulk order to help me build fill the pipeline for when I get the 5-6 tap kegerator built, but at these prices I'm picking them up only on an as-needed basis.
Brad