Custom Beer Tap Handles

Oh yes! Everything you ever wanted to know about equipment or ask about equipment, this is the place to be! Share photos or ideas about equipment here.

Moderator: Post Moderators

Brewfoo

Custom Beer Tap Handles

Post by Brewfoo »

I was walking around Frank and Sons Collectible Card Show in Industry today and met Scott Cannon (Beer Designs, P.O. Box 7013, Ventura, CA 93006, 866.550.2337 or 805.647.1699, sales@beeravenue.com. I spoke to him before about his recent start into homebrewing.

Scott has been a regular at Frank and Son's for years selling commercial and custom made beer tap handles. He also carries beer signs, decor, and kegarator parts. His main business is making custom order tap handles and he said his company just got the Firestone contract for making their handles. He also got an offer to buy out his spot at Frank and Sons so this will be his last month there.

Scott Cannon was a very nice fellow who was very enthusiastic about homebrewing and was looking for some advice. I will direct him here but I had a feeling he wasn't really into messageboards. Anyhow, go visit him if you want to buy some hard to find tap handles or if you have an idea for one.

beeravenue.com (He warned that his website was not yet finished)
Beer....it's the new "water."