New weldless bulkhead from Brewers Hardware

Oh yes! Everything you ever wanted to know about equipment or ask about equipment, this is the place to be! Share photos or ideas about equipment here.

Moderator: Post Moderators

backyard brewer

New weldless bulkhead from Brewers Hardware

Post by backyard brewer »

This is the first weldless fitting designed specifically to be a weldless fitting. No more leaks, no more fittings cobbled together from plumbing parts. This one is designed to seal on the face of the fitting rather than the threads. One-piece design CNC machined from a 304 hex stock. 1/2" FPT threads internal for screens or pickup tubes and a unique extra long 1/2" MPT thread external for ball valve attachment.

Check out the details here: Brewers Hardware Weldless Fitting

DrDually

Re: New weldless bulkhead from Brewers Hardware

Post by DrDually »

I tried this fitting yesterday and it really works...no leaks :happybeer:
Chris aka Dr Dually
drdually@att.net

Life is tough. It is even tougher when you are stupid. John Wayne

Bottled and enjoying: Nada, zip
Kegged: English Brown, American Amber, Double Barrel Ale
Next up: Kolsch
ScottK

Post by ScottK »

I was very impressed with this design. You've got a winner here. After too many leaks with my other weldless fittings I was set on getting rid of them and moving to a welded fitting. I'm glad I'll be able to avoid that hassle and use these. I'll be sure to pass the word along.
I have not yet begun to defile myself.
backyard brewer

Post by backyard brewer »

I received the prototype for the new design today, will have production units first week of November. This is even better than the first one! If you plan on a pickup tube, this model is a solid 1-piece unit with a compression fitting machined into the inside half. Includes silicone o-rings. If you're going to use a HopStopper, Bazooka Screen or some other NPT device, then the first design is what you want.

Weldless Fitting with Compression Fitting Built In.