Used Equipment for sale!

Oh yes! Everything you ever wanted to know about equipment or ask about equipment, this is the place to be! Share photos or ideas about equipment here.

Moderator: Post Moderators

james601

Used Equipment for sale!

Post by james601 »

Hello again:

How is everyone? Looks like the club is a bit bigger than when I was a member.

I still have some equipment to offload. I managed to sell a good bit of it to club members, but there is a bit left. For the newer members, I was once a Brewcommune member and have sold some kit to some current members. They can vouch for me.

Of what I have left:

-15.5 gallon keg converted to a brewpot w/spigot
-50' copper immersion wort chiller (with plastic tubing/garden hose fixture)
-25' copper immersion wort chiller
-Kewler Kitz cooler conversion kit
-Hopstopper
-Brew Hauler carboy carrier (paid to have extra stitches professionally put in to make it super sturdy)
-Water filter w/garden hose attachment
-Sump pump (for pumping ice water through the immersion wort chiller - greatly reduces cooling time and saves water!)

-81 bottle tree drainer (plastic)
-Vinatior bottle rinser/sanitizer
-Double Blast Bottle Washer (connects to sink)
-Bench bottle capper
-Butterfly bottle capper

-Several plastic bottling buckets w/spigots
-Lots of misc. equipment: Plastic mash paddle, 2 bottling brushes, cleaning supplies, bottle caps, hygrometer, brewing books, extra tubing, carboy caps, rubber stoppers, airlocks, etc.

All equipment is used, but well taken care of. I always thoroughly washed/sanitized equipment after use and most of it has been stored in my closet.

At this point I am really looking to offload the last of my brewing equipment. I don't have set prices and would be willing to sell this stuff for cheap (within reason, of course). I will also give discounts on multiple purchases, and would be willing to throw in some of the misc. equipment if someone buys multiple large items.

I would also be willing to trade for guns, ammunition, and gun/hunting equipment and accessories.

I will be checking this forum periodically, but the best way to contact me is via e-mail: H0me__Slice at yahoo dot com.

Thanks,
James

Sorry about bumping the other post, but I decided it would be better if I started a new message rather than have everyone dig through the last thread to get to this post.
Last edited by james601 on Wed Sep 29, 2010 11:35 am, edited 1 time in total.
james601

Re: Used Equipment for sale!

Post by james601 »

If it is not too much trouble, it would probably be best if the mods could delete the other posts in the Cheers! section to avoid creating confusion and clogging the boards.

Again, sorry about the double post.

Thanks.
supplyndmnd

Post by supplyndmnd »

Hi James,

How much would you be willing to let the 15.5 gallon brewpot and
50' copper immersion wort chiller?

Thanks

Ray
"You're not drunk if you can lie on the floor without holding on." - Dean Martin
james601

Post by james601 »

The 15.5 gal brewpot, 50' immersion chiller, and the sump pump have been sold.

Everything else is still for sale.
james601

Post by james601 »

Thanks to everyone that has purchased brewing supplies so far! I have sold much more gear to you guys than expected, and everyone has been a pleasure to deal with. I only have a few bits of kit left, though.

What I have left:

-25' copper immersion wort chiller
-Kewler Kitz cooler conversion kit
-Hopstopper

-Butterfly bottle capper

It's going fast, so get it before it is gone. All items are priced to fly out the door, and the deals are so hot I'm surprised I haven't yet burst into flames.
maltbarley

Post by maltbarley »

james601 wrote:It's going fast, so get it before it is gone. All items are priced to fly out the door, and the deals are so hot I'm surprised I haven't yet burst into flames.
If all else fails, James, you should go see Cal.