Can I run some grain through your mill tomorrow or wed?

Oh yes! Everything you ever wanted to know about equipment or ask about equipment, this is the place to be! Share photos or ideas about equipment here.

Moderator: Post Moderators

Andysam

Can I run some grain through your mill tomorrow or wed?

Post by Andysam »

Hey guys, I was not planning on brewing again until I was able to get a mill set up. But a friend of mine is going on deployment with the Navy in 5 weeks and really wants a keg of homebrew at his going away party. Now, I will be out of town starting Thursday morning for about a week, so I need to brew this Wed afternoon.
I will be in Cypress and Fullerton on Tuesday, so ideally somewhere close to those areas, or in between would be great.

Thanks!!!
lars

Re: Can I run some grain through your mill tomorrow or wed?

Post by lars »

I'm in Fullerton, you are welcome to drop by and use my mill. I'll be around most of the day tomorrow and weds. Shoot me a pm if you want.

Cheers,
Lars
Shut up and brew
brianc

Post by brianc »

I'll be around both days and I am likely brewing on Wednesday. You are more than welcome to run it through my mill.
Andysam

Post by Andysam »

Thanks to both of you, but morebeer took care of it for me! I bought a 50lb sack of 2 row from them and they removed and milled 10lbs for me, them sealed up the remaining 40lbs! I didn't think they would do that, but they did. Helped me out a lot.

Thanks again for the offer though!

FYI after the 10% brewcommune discount, a 50lb sack was $30! This is the first time that I have bought a full sack, but that seemed like a good deal to me!
oc eric

Post by oc eric »

Shoot! I'm too late to offer my mill. Glad you got it done and can send your buddy off with some homebrew.
An intelligent man is sometimes forced to be drunk with his fools. - Hemingway