New members?

This is an open forum to discuss all things that just might be on your mind.

Moderators: Post Moderators, Cheers Moderator

indianajns

New members?

Post by indianajns »

Hello, I'm looking for a brew club and live in Yorba Linda. I click on the calendar and do not see any upcoming events. I probably am looking in the wrong place :oops: but is there a calendar somewhere that will direct me to the whens/wheres of the next meeting?

Thanks,
~Greg
bwarbiany

Re: New members?

Post by bwarbiany »

Greg,

We host club meetings every other month; the next will be the third tuesday of November.

On the non-meeting months, we host club brew days at members' houses. As that is intruding on the personal homes of members, they are only posted in the club-only forums for paid members. The October club brew day has not occurred yet, so if you'd like to formally join the club, you'll get access there.

In addition to the joys of belonging, members get a 5% discount at the Morebeer location in Riverside, and when we do certain club collaboration brews such as barrel-aged projects, those are open to members only.
Brad
brahn
Site Admin

Post by brahn »

We also have a really cool event coming up on November 2nd at Beach City Brewing that would be a good opportunity to come out and meet some club members.

The details are here:

https://www.facebook.com/events/640982982608910/
lexuschris

Post by lexuschris »

Hey Greg!

Welcome to the Brewcommune boards! We are an Orange County based homebrew club with members ranging from LA out to Corona & down to Aliso Viejo.

Our boards are open to everyone, along with the bi-monthly meetings. We post the meeting details in this forum (Cheers), typically a week or two before the date.

In addition, check other events with club members in the 'Events' forum.

As Brad mentioned, there is a section of the boards for paid members, and therin we post special projects & gatherings. Membership goes through the calendar year, so you may want to check out a couple of our public events first, and then consider joining the paid section in January.

The "Learn to Brew" event will be pretty cool, and a great way to meet a bunch of us while we are actually brewing up some demonstration batches!

Hope to see you there!
--LexusChris
"A woman drove me to drink, and I hadn't even the courtesy to thank her." – W.C. Fields
dhempy

Post by dhempy »

Welcome ... +1 to all of the above ...

Dan