World's Strongest Beer?

This is an open forum to discuss all things that just might be on your mind.

Moderators: Post Moderators, Cheers Moderator

nevery

Re: World's Strongest Beer?

Post by nevery »

I was wrong anyway in that I was being close-minded when I generalized all conservative republicans with the majority. Jward is among a growing movement in the conservative minority and I commend him for it. Some conservative republicans are now in favor of legalized taxation, regulation, and monitorization of pot, and that seemed to be very rare for most of my life and experiences. Interestingly enough, Colorado has the greatest amount of Republicans per capita, yet they just legalized it. WOW, things have changed a lot. I haven't smoked in years but I could use a joint, lol.

I'm sorry jward. Thanks Dan.

Last Notable: BullMac's Citra's Last Stand, Fathead Head Hunter, Theakston Old Peculiar, Pliny the Elder! (Courtesy of bwarbiany), Bruery White Chocolate

Anticipating:

bwarbiany

Post by bwarbiany »

Yeah, I didn't intend to start a fight with that "VERY interesting" comment... It wasn't a statement on the legalization (which as a libertarian, I favor), but rather on your story of the dispensary getting busted.

For me the interesting thing is to see how the state and the Feds fight this one out. WA and CO have absolutely thumbed their noses at Federal drug laws, and I can't imagine it's being well-received in DC...
Brad
Greywolf

Post by Greywolf »

bwarbiany wrote: For me the interesting thing is to see how the state and the Feds fight this one out. WA and CO have absolutely thumbed their noses at Federal drug laws, and I can't imagine it's being well-received in DC...
Hurumph... my $.02... too bad so sad, DC.
Call be a 10th'er... The federal governement has a very short list of responsibilities, everything else falls to the states, counties, cities, households, person. In that order.

Now back to your regularly scheduled programing.
GreyWolf27