May 22nd Meeting 7pm at Out of the Park

This is an open forum to discuss all things that just might be on your mind.

Moderators: Post Moderators, Cheers Moderator

lexuschris

Re: May 22nd Meeting 7pm at Out of the Park

Post by lexuschris »

We have some great stuff going on for this meeting! I hope everyone can make it to Out of the Park Pizza on Tuesday!
:happybeer:
We are getting ready to kick off our next Club Barrel Brew project. This is where the club members brew up 5-gal batches of a agreed upon style and we bring it to the Bruery and fill up a giant oak barrel and store it for a couple of months! When it is done aging, we go back and take home a blended, oak barrel aged masterpiece! These projects are a lot of fun, and only come around every so often.

Also, I will be bringing the new club t-shirts to the meeting, so please bring your $13 and pick them up! Also, I do have a limited supply of extra shirts beyond what was ordered. First come, first served, so be sure to ask me about sizes of extra shirts when you see me!

Maltbarley will be doing a Porter style presentation in his own inimitable fashion! Something not to be missed!

Finally, I expect we'll have some homebrew to share & taste, so bring your beers, meads & ciders and plan on trying some of Dan's delicious pizza or sandwiches too!
--LexusChris
"A woman drove me to drink, and I hadn't even the courtesy to thank her." – W.C. Fields
bwarbiany

Post by bwarbiany »

Can't make it tomorrow... Need to spend tomorrow evening filling my fermenter :-)
Brad
JonW
Site Admin

Post by JonW »

Bumping this for tonights meeting and listing the address since I didn't see that posted yet.

Out of The Park Pizza
5638 E. La Palma Ave. Anaheim, CA 92807
(714) 777 - 4992
backhousebrew

Post by backhousebrew »

Thank you to Dan at Out of the Park Pizza for hosting our meeting last night.
We had the patio all to ourselves.
A good presentation from MaltBarley on Porters
Great homebrews were shared. AND we got our t-shirts!
photo.JPG
photo.JPG (131.44 KiB) Viewed 875 times
Drink Good Beer!