Bruery Provisions under construction

This is an open forum to discuss all things that just might be on your mind.

Moderators: Post Moderators, Cheers Moderator

kevinham

Bruery Provisions under construction

Post by kevinham »

You may see some interruption in hours of operation and grain availability in the near future. Due to several issues and some growing pains we will be going through a lot of major changes around the store, and one of the things that will suffer for the time being is the grain station. With just me around, I was forced to close for the weekend as some of you may have noticed, and will probably randomly close throughout the next couple weeks. I really want to be able to serve all of you, but there are some issues with this building we need to take care of, and there just aren't enough people around here to do both at the same time.

If you need something it is best to call first. I am often not near the phone, so leave a message if I don't answer and you need grain. Alternatively, you can email me at kevin@thebruery.com and I can get the stuff you need ready ahead of time, and work out a pick-up time with you if necessary.

I appreciate all your patience, and I'm sorry if this causes any of you any inconvenience. We should be better than ever in a few weeks.
Kevin