Taprite dual gauge regulator for sale

Old posts and such end up here. This forum is still visible.

Moderator: Post Moderators

spkrtoy

Taprite dual gauge regulator for sale

Post by spkrtoy »

I'm finally parting with one my ugliest but best regulators since I got one with a gauge guard to replace it. I've had Micromatic, Cornelius and Taprite and the Taprites have been the best I've ever used.
Here it is:Taprite 740 dual, High pressure0-3000 psi gauge has a busted needle but I've never relied on them so that's why you'll get it cheap, low pressure is 0-60 psi with a screwdriver adjusting screw. It has NEVER failed me and has about 5' of hose and a Taprite check shut off valve and a flare fitting for your in posts. It's not purty, but it will do the job it's been designed to do.

It's an older model but here's what it is off of taprite's website: Taprite I's the dual gauge one, not the single one.

A steal for $25. ( I paid $40 for it as part of a combined auction a couple of years ago. The High pressure gauge I might have one of in my spare parts bin so If I find it you can change it yourself for no $$)

Trust me it has never, ever leaked even leaving the shut off valve open at 35 psi force carbonating kegs for a day's on end.

ANyone, Bueller, Bueller...

More coming....
Cheers,
Lyn
Everybody has the right to be stupid. Some people abuse the privilege.

I hope life isn’t a big joke, because I don’t get it.
What I don't Know Far out weighs what I do.