Homebrew classifieds

Old posts and such end up here. This forum is still visible.

Moderator: Post Moderators

maltbarley

Homebrew classifieds

Post by maltbarley »

Just got this e-mail and I think it's a cool idea. I'm sure it will take some time for it to catch on but it's one to watch:
Hi there,

Just trying to get the word out about a website I'm trying to start. Idea is to have a place where home brewers and wine makers can go to buy and sell used equipment, check up on local brew/wine making club info etc... Basically a classified board just for home brewing and wine making.

The site also has a forum attached that is for posting suggestions and ideally for posting information on contests or local home brew clubs etc.

Also, it's totally free. I'm sick of having to wade through CraigsList adds or being forced to buy new equipment when I know there's people upgrading or getting out of the hobby who's stuff I could reuse.

Right now there is not much on there as far as ad's go.. You could be one of the first! I'm still in the process of putting it together. Just wondering if you would take a look and let me know what you think. Any input would be greatly appreciated.

If you or anyone in your club has any used stuff and you'd like to post an add, or just post something to the forum that would be awesome... Remember it's totally free.

http://primaryfermenter.com

Please spread the word!

Cheers,
Jay
jay@primaryfermenter.com