Cleaning House

Old posts and such end up here. This forum is still visible.

Moderator: Post Moderators

brianc

Cleaning House

Post by brianc »

I'm trying to clean out the garage a bit and thought I'd put them here first in case anyone local was interested in them. This is about all that is left over from my old 10-gallon system and I don't see really using them enough to justify keeping them around.

15-lb Barley Crusher (w/new rollers) - $110
I have upgraded to a larger 3-roller mill, so I don't need the Barley Crusher anymore. I started having an issue with the idle roller spinning and sent the roller assembly back in over the summer. I received an entire new roller assembly back in return. These rollers are brand new and I have not ran any grain through the mill since getting it back. This thing is as good as new. One note though: if you are going to use the hand crank, it will need a shorter screw that is easily found at Lowe's/Home Depot.

12.2 Gallon Blichmann Fermenator w/extension legs - $375
This is the older model Fermenator sized at 12.2 gallons and has the extension legs. The lid has a couple extra holes in it for a cooling coil that I had installed in the lid. These can be plugged with a couple of rubber stoppers. If you are interested in the cooling coil, it's an extra $40.

Just in case someone knows someone who might be interested, I also put up a 6 BBL Grundy here: http://www.probrewer.com/vbulletin/show ... hp?t=19111

--Brian