Home Brew Expo???

What's happening in the beer world and where.

Moderator: Post Moderators

backhousebrew

Home Brew Expo???

Post by backhousebrew »

There are so many new innovations in the Home Brewing world.
Has anyone ever heard of a Home Brewer's Expo?
If so, please post it.
Drink Good Beer!
BrewMasterBrad
Pro Brewer

Re: Home Brew Expo???

Post by BrewMasterBrad »

While I have never attended one before, I am sure that there are many vendors at the American HomeBrewers Conference every year touting their wares.
I saw a werewolf drinking a pina colada down at Trader Vic's
jward

Post by jward »

The one I went to didn't have that much vendor stuff. I hope they have grown this and we see lots of stuff including Brewers Hardware in San Diego. When I went, More Beer had a large presence. Northern Brewer had a presence. At the vendor specific hours there were about 8-10 tables in all. Breiss was showing samples that they gave away at the end of the conference. Some guy selling plugged hops was even giving away 0.5oz plugs of cascade. Rouge Brewery was there and pouring some beers.
lexuschris

Post by lexuschris »

From Brendan Wehrly, Volunteer Coordinator, NHC 2011, San Diego

Southern California Homebrewers:

The 2011 National Homebrewers Conference is on its way and will be held in your backyard! This already shapig up to be the biggest conference the AHA has ever seen, but cannot be made possible without volunteers like you!

We are currently looking for volunteers to staff the cellar and seminars throughout the conference. If interested in volunteering, I can provide a list of volunteer descriptions and schedule upon email.

We plan to give volunteers a 2011 "Some Like It Hoppy" NHC t-shirt to wear for their shift to identify them as a member of the team and to keep as a 'thank you' for their help. As another 'thank you', the local "Some Like It Hoppy" organizing committee will throw a party for all volunteers!

The conference runs Thursday, June 16th - Saturday, June 18th and help on any day is a welcome contribution. Thanks in advance for your participation in amking this the best (and biggest!) National Homebrew Conference yet! Don't hesitate to call or email me with any questions you may have!

Cheers!
--Brendan Wehrly
bmwehrly@hotmail.com
cell: (626) 241-6518
http://www.ahaconference.org
"A woman drove me to drink, and I hadn't even the courtesy to thank her." – W.C. Fields