Stone AHA Rally - March 13

What's happening in the beer world and where.

Moderator: Post Moderators

ballzried11

Stone AHA Rally - March 13

Post by ballzried11 »

Hi All,

Jim Schmalzried here, VP of the Long Beach Homebrewers.

As you may be aware, Stone Brewing co. is hosting an AHA rally on Saturday March 13th. The LB Homebrewers have organized a bus trip for this event and we would like to extend the invitation to all of you as well.

I won't go into all the great benefits of the AHA, but you can read up on membership benefits here: http://www.homebrewersassociation.org/p ... p-benefits Suffice it to say that your annual membership will pay for itself with all the pub discounts you get. That should be motivation enough to join!

We'll be stopping by Pizza Port-Carlsbad on the way down for lunch prior to the rally, and also stopping by The Lost Abbey on our way back.

Cost is $50 per person (does not include AHA membership) and it includes round trip bus, Lunch @ Pizza Port, beer tasting at Pizza Port and Lost abbey and beer on the bus!

We'll be departing the Long Beach Willow St. Station at 9:00am and returning there at the end of the day (probably around 8pm).

IMPORTANT: If you are interested in going, you must do 2 things (1) RSVP to the AHA (you don't have to be an AHA member yet...you can sign up at the door at a discount!) here http://www.homebrewersassociation.org/p ... -aha-rally (2) RSVP to Jim Schmalzried via email and get your $ ready (collected day of, cash or check to the Long Beach Homebrewers)

Also, be sure to check out the AHA family memberships so that you can get your SO to join you for very little extra cost.

Space is limited on the bus to 55 people...it's first come first serve...so get on the list early! This is a fun and safe way for everyone to attend the rally without any worries!

Email Jim Schmalzried (j.schmalzried@gmail.com) to sign up for the bus trip.

Call or email with any questions!

See you then!

Jim Schmalzried
Ph: 714-642-4451
Email: j.schmalzried@gmail.com
maltbarley

Re: Stone AHA Rally - March 13

Post by maltbarley »

Thanks Jim. Again, I wish I could go but maybe some other lucky Brewcommuners with a free day can enjoy it.